The 3rd Asia-Pacific Gastroenterology Cancer Summit 2016 is taking place from 29 April – 01 May 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Asia is witnessing a huge increase and share of the world’s cancer burden, so such a meeting of minds and exchange of ideas is all the more important. The program includes:
- Presentations by international and regional experts
- Inclusive programme spanning :
3rd Asia Pacific Gastroenterology Cancer Summit (APGCS)
- Progress in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Systemic Therapy for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Molecular Biology and Colorectal Cancer
The program schedule can be accessed here.
To register for the event, click here.
Visit the website for more details http://www.apgcs.org/